- Total Building size: 169,000 SF
- Typical Floor: 16,700 SF
- Square Footage Available: Up to 67,000 SF
- HVAC System: State-of-the-art, dedicated outside air system (DOAS) with VAV controls (33% more efficient than a conventional VAV system)
- Finished Ceiling: Height of 9’0” throughout the tenant space
- Parking: One space for every 1,500 square feet leased (self parked)
- Elevators: Four high-speed elevators (with additional garage shuttle elevators)
- Column Spacing: 37’ x 30’ allows for column-free client space
- Windowline: Free standing building with floor-to-ceiling glass
- Views: St. Matthews Cathedral, National Shrine of the Immaculate Conception,
and Washington Monument
- Lobby finishes: Trophy finishes with 27’ window wall
- Electrical Power: One watt per square foot for lighting; five watts per square foot for power
- Immediate access to retail and service amenities on Connecticut Avenue
- Short walk to Dupont Circle, Farragut North, and Farragut West Metro stations (red, blue, and orange lines)
- Recognized as a Walker’s Paradise by WalkScore.com
- Roof Terrace: Expansive event space framed by a landscaped green roof
- Fitness Center: 2,500 square foot fitness center with men’s and women’s locker rooms, showers, and towel service
- LEED Platinum certified; sustainable installations include:
- Bicycle storage and changing facilities are among features supporting cleaner modes of transportation.
- Water-saving fixtures contribute to a 35% reduction in water use.
- Low-emitting materials and ample ventilation increase air quality.
- Abundant daylight and views enhance quality of life and overall work environment.
- Construction used 20% recycled content and recycled over 50% of generated waste.
- 35% of the building’s power is derived from a green power source.
- Average energy use is nearly 20% less than non-LEED certified buildings.
- Award-winning Akridge property management ensures sustainable operation.